Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coldplay Fans ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
delfii
Admin
delfii

Number of posts : 108
Coldplay Fans ?? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Coldplay Fans ?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-02

Coldplay Fans ?? Empty
PostSubject: Coldplay Fans ??   Coldplay Fans ?? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Well, i just bought the new record, Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends, it's awesome. I really like it very much. Here's ssome intresting info brought by Wikipedia :

Quote :
Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (also known as Viva la Vida) is the fourth studio album by English alternative rock band Coldplay. It was released on 12 June 2008 in the UK and on 17 June 2008 in North America. In May 2008, Coldplay released two successful singles from the record: "Violet Hill" and "Viva la Vida", the latter becoming the band's first song to reach #1 in the United States and the United Kingdom.

In the United States, the album sold well over 300,000 copies in its first day, and 721,000 after a week. In the UK, the album sold 125,000 copies in its first day of release and 302,074 in three days, debuting at #1. The album has since sold over 500,000 copies in 10 days since its release, beating the first week UK sales of Coldplay's previous album, X&Y. The band stated that they will release another album in late 2009, mostly comprising songs that were not included on Viva la Vida. Viva la Vida has become the most paid-for downloaded album of all time.

Viva la Vida takes its name from a painting by 20th century Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, and translates as "Long live life!" in Spanish. The album's artwork features the painting Liberty Leading the People (La Liberté guidant le peuple) by French painter Eugène Delacroix, commemorating the July Revolution of 1830.

Last year they came to Argentina, and tickets were sold out like in 3 days, really incredible.

so... any Coldplay fans here ?
Coldplay Fans ?? 415214
Back to top Go down
https://paramorefan.forumotion.com
Paramore_x

Paramore_x

Number of posts : 44
Coldplay Fans ?? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Coldplay Fans ?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

Coldplay Fans ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay Fans ??   Coldplay Fans ?? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Ummm. Lol. I like Coldplay, but I'm not sure..their music seems a little repetitive. Lol. Then again...I only own 4 Coldplay songs so I'm not really familier with them. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://shameless.forumotion.com/index.htm
Chelsea<3'sParamore

Chelsea<3'sParamore

Number of posts : 48
Coldplay Fans ?? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Coldplay Fans ?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Coldplay Fans ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay Fans ??   Coldplay Fans ?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:25 pm

I LOVE COLDPLAY! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coldplay Fans ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay Fans ??   Coldplay Fans ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldplay Fans ??
Page 1 of 1